On-Line ENTRY INFO PAGE
- Only fill out an Entry for a race that has a Circular on the web, and or has been mailed. In other words, Do not select a race that you have not seen a Circular for! It will not be counted if you do.
- A Separate Entry is Required for Each Class
- Fill in all Required Information (Required *)
- The entry is not deemed submitted until you received a confirmation e-mail from the scorer, usually in 2-3 days.
- Do not try and submit an Entry after the deadline. If there is no deadline stated on the Circular, the deadline is Thursday night at midnight before the race.
- You will need to sign your submitted entry's at registration.
- Your APBA Card and local Club Membership Card still need to be brought to registration and presented when you sign your entry blank, so don't leave your cards at home!
Known Issues with Online Registration:
To submit an online race entry please click here